Wes Schaeffer, the Sale Whisperer, interviews Michael to help you know:
- How to get out of your comfort zone to grow your sales
- How to overcome the negative, self-defeating stories you tell yourself to find your story that is worth telling
- What to do with PowerPoint
- How to “sprinkle” your offering throughout your story
- How to convert the room and collect a ton of names and contact information without using expensive, complex, scary technology
- The two questions he asks during every presentation to increase his opt-ins
- How many times you must give a speech before you get really good
- How to look at “screwing up”
- The four questions you can ask yourself to determine how you’re doing as a speaker, a trainer, a storyteller, and a professional sales person
To listen to the interview, click here.
Click the link above to gain access to the Speaking of Wealth iTunes library. Click on Episode 232 to hear Jason Hartman of Speaking of Wealth interview Michael about the power of storytelling in business and from the platform.
Listen in as Paul Furlong of Opus Media interviews Michael. They discuss the seven foundations that make memorable and meaningful stories. Pick up the following storytelling tools:
- How to introduce memorable and relatable characters
- The importance of conflict in your story
- Why a ‘cure’ scene is vital to your narrative
- The critical nature of showing your audience the change in your main character
- Why dialogue transforms your story into an experience
To listen to the conversation, click here. Select podcast #5 (‘The 7 Cs of Storytelling).
Learn how to create stories that grab audience attention, keep their interest, and compel them to act on your message. Listen to Michael share these ideas on Speaker Match Radio:
Discover how storytelling can give you an edge in selling. Learn why the power of story has become popular in the business world. Uncover ideas on how even shy and introverted individuals can be effective public speakers. To read the interview, click here.