Structure Your Story to Leave an Impact on the Audience
- Introduce of your hero
- Describe the circumstances that person faces
- Explain a desire the hero wishes to achieve
- Present a conflict(s) faces to achieve the desire
- Explain the Climax of the story.
- Describe the Aftermath
The Climax of Your Story
Your Gift to the Audience
Use Michael Hauge’s 6-step story formula to create a memorable experience.
- Introduce your relatable main character in a difficult circumstances that your audience understands.
- Increase the conflict to heighten the emotional struggle.
- Show the climactic scene where the new way of living is learned.
- Describe your character’s new life
Sell More With Stories: How to Create Interest in 60 Seconds
For many salespeople, one of the biggest challenges is quickly attracting new clients
Because old school methods don’t work – they fail to quickly break down barriers and earn trust.
If you’d like to double, or even triple, your number of new clients, then the new Kindle series ‘Sell More With Stories‘ is for you. In the first book of the series – How to Create Interest in 60 Seconds – you’ll pick up tools that help you:
– Become better known in your company and industry
– Create more opportunities
– Work with more qualified prospective clients
– Enjoy the process of attracting new business
– Work only with people you want to
– Feel more confidence and satisfaction in your work
To gain these benefits, invest in Book 1 of the ‘Sell More With Stories‘ series: How to Create Interest in 60 Seconds. Visit: http://amzn.to/2kPzJXg