After researching many of the best presenters in the world, Michael Davis has uncovered the fundamental steps to discover, develop and deliver stories that break down walls, build up trust, and get measurable results.
In a simple, step-by-step fashion, you’ll pick up the tools and processes that are used by the best public speakers, salespeople and leaders. Additionally, you’ll pick up resources from other storytelling experts that take your understanding of this skill to an even higher level.
With these easy-to-implement steps, Michael lays out the blueprint for you to create stories that help you:
- Become better known in your field
- Create opportunities
- Advance your career or business
- Save time
- or Make you more money
Whether you are a novice or a veteran presenter, ‘THE Book on Storytelling’ is your Key To Storytelling Mastery.
- Gain the confidence that your stories can have a positive impact on others
- Save time with proven and repeatable storytelling formulas
- Apply little-used delivery ‘tools’ to grab audiences attention, keep them on the edge of their seats and inspire them to act on your message
- Learn from some of the most influential storytellers in the world
- Present your stories just like the pros
- Have fun when you speak to others
Discover storytelling tools that hold audiences. Get a copy of THE Book on Storytelling – US$ 20.00
Get a copy of THE Book on Storytelling from Amazon!
CSP, 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking
“From the very beginning of time, we have been telling stories. Stories are engaging, motivating, compelling, memorable. That’s why everyone must read Michael Davis’ THE Book on Storytelling.’ It is an amazing cornucopia of tips and ideas he has collected over the years from some of the best in the field.
The title says it all. This is ‘THE Book on Storytelling.’ There are 52 chapters, each a gem. What follows each chapter is a “Recommended Resource.” This alone is worth the price of the book.
I can guarantee you it is THE best. And I’ve read them all.”
Jarold Panas, Author and Storyteller
Co-Author, Power Questions
“In ‘THE Book on Storytelling‘ Michael Davis has simplified what he has learned from the best storytelling techniques and presented them in an easy-to-use format. When you apply the lessons in this book your presentation impact will increase.”
Patricia Fripp, Past President, National Speakers Association
Partner, World Champions EDGE