Book: THE Book on Storytelling
The ability to craft and deliver Stand OUT! stories can separate you from the crowd. Until now, creating memorable and meaningful stories has been a ‘hit-or-miss’ approach.
After researching many of the best presenters in the world, Michael Davis has uncovered the fundamental steps to discover, develop and deliver stories that break down walls, build up trust, and get measurable results.
In a simple, step-by-step fashion, you’ll pick up the tools and processes that are used by the best public speakers, salespeople and leaders. Additionally, you’ll pick up resources from other storytelling experts that take your understanding of this skill to an even higher level.
With these easy-to-implement steps, Michael lays out the blueprint for you to create stories that help you:
- Become better known in your field
- Create opportunities
- Advance your career or business
- Save time
- or Make you more money
Whether you are a novice or a veteran presenter, ‘THE Book on Storytelling’ is your Key To Storytelling Mastery.
- Gain the confidence that your stories can have a positive impact on others
- Save time with proven and repeatable storytelling formulas
- Apply little-used delivery ‘tools’ to grab audiences attention, keep them on the edge of their seats and inspire them to act on your message
- Learn from some of the most influential storytellers in the world
- Present your stories just like the pros
- Have fun when you speak to others
Discover storytelling tools that hold audiences. Get a copy of THE Book on Storytelling – US$ 20.00
Get a copy of THE Book on Storytelling from Amazon!
“Michael Davis’ ‘THE Book on Storytelling’ is a well researched documentary and commentary on the value and importance on the use of effective story telling as a public speaker. He has compiled a wide assortment of information from an impressive stable of industry experts and experienced speakers and coupled it with his own experience providing the reader with both a great depth and breadth of experience. His work will be a valuable resource to anyone wishing to expand their ability to connect with and impact an audience.”
2005 World Champion of Public Speaking
CSP, 2001 World Champion of Public Speaking
“This book has more concrete advice than any storytelling book I’ve read. And I’ve read them all.”
bestselling author of ‘Lead with a Story’ and ‘Parenting with a Story’