How to Create Impact Every Time You Speak.
- The Setup in which you introduce a compelling character in a relatable situation.
- A Crisis which introduces a challenge to the ordinary life of your protagonist.
- The Pursuit of your protagonist. This is the main goal she wants to achieve.
- A Conflict that tests your protagonist’s level of desire for her goal.
- The Climax where the obstacles are overcome and the protagonist achieves the goal.
How This Step Draws In Your Audience When You Speak
Examples of The Aftermath From Various Media
Are You Including This Crucial Step When You Speak?
’52 Storytelling Tips’
How much would your business improve if you could become at least three times better at storytelling than you are today?
In one year, you can do just that. Every week, you’ll receive a free 5-minute audio tip and downloadable PDF transcription of that lesson. For 12 months, you’ll automatically receive these tips that build one upon another. Develop these skills and you can:
– Become better known
– Increase your confidence
– Create more opportunities for your business
– Make more money
– Save time
– Reduce the stress and anxiety often involved with crafting and delivering memorable stories that get results
To register for these free tips, visit: https://speakingcpr.com/52-storytelling-tips/